Monday, May 18, 2015

Unboxing! Glossybox May 2015!

What it is: GlossyBox is a monthly luxury beauty subscription box.
Where to get it: GlossyBox.com
How much is it?: $21.00 + tax monthly
Types of Products: Each box contains 5 luxury deluxe or full sized beauty products.
What are the Perks?!: Write reviews, refer friends, and take surveys to add up GlossyDots. 1000 GlossyDots earns you a free month of GlossyBox!


Glossybox May 2015

Unboxing and Review!

I am so SO happy with my Glossybox this month. Let's hop right in!


Upon Opening:

The Haul!

1. Teeez Trend Cosmetics Head Over Heels Nail Lacquer Top Coat:
Full Sized!! Listed at $14.00 for .24 fl oz

In the world of nail polishes, top coat is pretty boring. That being said, I never ever remember to buy it. So, this is great to stash away. It's also a breath of fresh air and something new I haven't gotten in a beauty box before. Plus the packaging is really cute. So, it's a win.





2. Doucce Mineral Matt Lipstick in 907
Full Sized! Listed at $20.00 for .18 oz

I was a little bit wary about this lipstick when I first opened it. It seemed a little dark for me. But, I thought I would give it a try. It's a little hard for a lipstick. But, the color is fantastic and long lasting. I really really like it!




3. Clearista Retexturizing Gel:
Sample Sized at 15 ml (Approx. $10.00). Full Sized listed at 120 ml for $79.99

So, this is interesting. It's an exfoliator that smells like roses. Although I really like the smell, I find it a bit gritty for my skin and a bit overpriced.




4. Glamglow Powermud DualCleanse Treatment:
Sample Sized at .5 oz (Approx $20.00). Full Sized listed at 1.7 oz for $69.00

I mean, this should go without saying/ Who DOESN'T want a Glamglow sample in their beauty box? I'm excited to use this!



5. Sebastian Professional Stylbird 9:
Sample Sized at 1.55 oz (Approx. $4.99). Full Sized listed at 6.2 oz for $19.96

Meh, this is the one item I didn't really like in the box. I don't use hairspray and this feels like a throw away. Oh well.Still got my Glamglow!!




The Final Verdict!
Box Value: Approx $69.00
 Box Score: 9/10

Final Thoughts: As always, I love my Glossybox. They always have new companies and products to try. I'm digging this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment