Monday, May 18, 2015

Unboxing! Ipsy May 2015: Jetsetter!

What it is: Ipsy Glam Bag
Where to get it: Ipsy.com
How much is it?: $10.00 monthly + tax
Types of Products: Skin, hair, body, and beauty products and make up.
What are the Perks?!: By reviewing items and sharing Ipsy info on Facebook, rack up Ipsy points to redeem for free beauty products.

Ipsy May 2015: Jetsetter
Unboxing and Review!

So, I was really excited for the first time in a LONG to get my Ipsy bag. Let's hop to it!


Upon Opening:


I wasn't too fond of the bag, but it's just not my style:






 The Haul!

1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil with Bonus Revolution High-Color Lip Gloss:
Sample Sized at .8 oz (Approx. $5.00). Full Sized listed at 2.8 oz for $16.00

Being a HUGE Urban Decay fan, I'm excited to try this primer and really glad to see UD in my Ipsy bags again. Although the lip glosses (in Failbait and Bittersweet) are not my favorite colors, I still think this is a win!



2. Chella Eyebrow Color Pencil in Taupe:
Full Sized! Listed at .09g for $18.00

 Not only is this a full sized item, it's something new and interesting to try. I would have never bought this on my own. So, I'm excited to try it out. Nice







3. Klorane Soothing and Relaxing Eye Patches:
Sample Sized at 2 Packets (Approx $6.00). Full Sized package of 7 for $21.00

This is another awesome thing that I was really happy to get and to try. I'm really glad that Ipsy gave two packs as well.





4. Bare Republic Natural Mineral Sunscreen:
Sample Sized at .5 oz (Approx $4.40). Full Size listed at 1.7 oz for $14.99


You can't fool me Bare Republic. You are just Coola. Coola in disguise. And I don't like you.





5. Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eye Brush (205):
Full Sized! Listed at $12.00


WOO! I love getting brushes. Especially eyeshadow brushes. Definitely a win!






The Final Verdict!
Box Value: Approx $45.00
 Box Score: 9/10

Final Thoughts:After a VERY rough start to 2015, I really feel like Ipsy has stepped up their game with this bag. Except for the Coola in disguise- I really loved everything in my bag!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, your recaps totally crack me up! I totally loved my Ipsy this month too <3

    ReplyDelete