Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Random Unboxing! A little gift from Thierry Mugler Angel!

So, I went to check the mail today as per usual not expecting much. And, to my surprise, I had a little box from Thierry Mugler.

This year, I had signed up for Thierry Mugler's Angel Room Service. I have been wearing Thierry Mugler's Angel since I was basically in High School and when I see people I graduated with they love that I still smell like "me."

This, I considered to be a huge cost for me at $70 a month for a year. But, I rationalized that whatever I couldn't or wouldn't use could be given as gift. I did the cost analysis, and for what I was getting perfume wise, it would last me multiple years and I would get some extra goodies that I've been dying to try.

I received my first box before I started this blog, so I don't have an unboxing to share :(.
But, here is a picture:



If that isn't a haul, I don't know WHAT is. 

Since then, I have been receiving little gifts from Thierry Mugler at random and they're always a delicious surprise.

So, I was a little over excited when I got this box today, so didn't wait to take a picture first:


I'm still waiting on my second Room Service box, which is the one I'm really excited about. So, I was wondering why I would receive something so tiny. 

Upon opening:


Ooooh a letter and a little box.

Seriously LOVE their stationary:




I know that I am paying a lot for this product. That being said, this little note is great and really shows exemplary customer service. This goes a LONG way with me and is such a nice gesture. The worst thing in the world is to have loyalty to a product or service for over a decade and have them kind of treat you badly. The BEST thing in the world is know that you've put your stock into a company like this that appreciates you as a client/customer and shows that they appreciate your business.


And the reveal!:



SO CUTE! I received

1. A sample of the Angel Liqueur De Parfum. Which, by the way, I REALLY want and is the reason I am on pins and needles for my second Room Service delivery, hoping it is in there.

2. A sample of the perfuming body lotion. These are taking over my apartment!

3. 2 samples of the Perfuming Hair Mist!

Thank you Thierry Mugler! This was an awesome little surprise. I think you will continue to have my business for yet another decade!







No comments:

Post a Comment