Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Vita Science's Maxasorb Melatonin Sleep Cream!

Vita Science's Maxasorb Melatonin Sleep Cream Review!

So, I've been trying something new and awesome the past couple months to combat my insomnia. And, I'm actually really really happy about it!

I've been trying out Vita Science's Maxasorb Melatonin Cream.


And, I mean this stuff puts me OUT. I've never experienced anything like this. It's intense. And, I really like the fact that it is a cream instead of a pill or something like that.

It's pretty thick and feel like a hand lotion:


It's unscented and definitely doesn't make your skin feel oily. It's really great to apply before bed. Within 20 minutes after applying, I start feeling sleepy. And within minutes after that, I am out like a light for the full night!

Honestly, I know this sounds really gimmicky- but I'm being 100% honest here. Since Tylenol PM's disappeared then changed up their recipe, I haven't found a non RX sleeping aid that has helped me so much as this. Huge Rainarella seal of approval!

If you're interested in checking out Vita Science's Maxasorb Melatonin Sleep Cream, check out their website: http://www.vitasciences.com/maxasorbmelatonin


No comments:

Post a Comment