Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Unboxing! Glossybox October 2015

What it is: GlossyBox is a monthly luxury beauty subscription box.
Where to get it: GlossyBox.com
How much is it?: $21.00 + tax monthly
Types of Products: Each box contains 5 luxury deluxe or full sized beauty products.
What are the Perks?!: Write reviews, refer friends, and take surveys to add up GlossyDots. 1000 GlossyDots earns you a free month of GlossyBox! 



Glossybox October 2015

Unboxing and Review! 


Oh my god! I am absolutely IN LOVE with the actual Glossybox this month! This has got to be one of my favorite boxes ever. Totally in love with the French theme! But, like my Birchbox, my October Glossybox contents are a mixed bag.

Look!!! How Pretty!










The Haul!

1. Phyto Phytokeratine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray:
Sample Sized at 1oz. (Approx. $6.40). Full size listed at 5 oz. for $32.00

Ok. I can dig this! I'm excited to give this a try! Definitely a win for me.





2. Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis Perfume:
Sample Sized at .17 oz. (Approx. $13.10). Full size listed at 2.4 oz. for $185.00

I don't care how much this perfume retails out. It is the DEVIL. I will soon be posting my Youtube video where I tried it out and within seconds of spraying it I started getting a headache. Do not like. Such a huge disappointment for me. Awful. I'm totally getting a migraine tonight. UGH!!





3. Nuxe Gentle Exfoliating Gel With Rose Petals:
FULL SIZED! Listed at 2.6 oz. for $24.00

OooooOOOOooooh I LOVE Nuxe products. This is definitely the most exciting item for me in the box and I can't wait to use it!





4. Lollipops Make Up Paris Nail Lacquer in Voyage A Paris:
FULL SIZED! Listed at .4 oz. for $10.00

 This is a cute color! I think I'll save this to try out!





5. De Bruyere Paris Red Lipgloss:
FULL SIZED! Listed at .17 oz. for $17.50

Damnit. Again with the lipgloss Glossybox. I think this is 3 months (maybe 4?? in a row with a lipgloss). On top of which, I definitely won't use this color. I don't do reds. Meh.






The Final Verdict!
Box Value: Approx. $71.00
 Box Score: 7/10

Final Thoughts: Like I said, this was a mixed bag for me. The items that I like- I really like. On the other hand I'm 99% sure that that perfume killed me and I'm not zombie Raina.


What did you think of the October Glossybox?


No comments:

Post a Comment