Friday, October 2, 2015

Unboxing! Glossybox September 2015!

What it is: GlossyBox is a monthly luxury beauty subscription box.
Where to get it: GlossyBox.com
How much is it?: $21.00 + tax monthly
Types of Products: Each box contains 5 luxury deluxe or full sized beauty products.
What are the Perks?!: Write reviews, refer friends, and take surveys to add up GlossyDots. 1000 GlossyDots earns you a free month of GlossyBox!




Glossybox September 2015




Unboxing and Review!


I'm kind of "meh" on this month's Glossybox. I don't love it and I don't hate it. But, I do feel like they're getting REALLY repetitive. You'll see...
Let's Take A Look:


The Haul!
1. 12 Benefits Love At First Lather Foaming Hair Shampoo:
Full Sized! Listed at 1.7 oz for $9.00
I'm actually interested in giving this a shot! It seems kind of cool!


 2. Julep Luxe Up Your Lips Gloss in Sheer Coral:
Full Sized! Listed at .42 oz for $24.00
This is what kind of annoys me. This is my 3rd month in a row getting a lip gloss from Glossybox. Not only that, I really feel like Julep is SO over priced for sub-par products. $24.00 for a lip gloss? Are you kidding me? Also- the box my gloss came in looks totally manhandled. Ew.

4


3. Biossance The Revitalizer:
Sample Sized at 4 ml (Approx. $4.70). Full Sized listed at 50 ml for $58.00
So this is something new and interesting. I'll give it a shot! And look at that cute bottle!

4. Emite Make Up Artist Colour Powder Blush:
Full Sized! .35 oz for $22.00
Wow! A full sized blush... that I can't use. This is WAY too dark for me. Such a disappointment. :(



5. Nails Inc Nail Polish in Uptown:
Sample Sized at .33 oz (Approx. $9.80). Full Size listed at .47 oz for $14.00
See, I don't understand this. I'm paying for a luxury box and they keep sending me sample sized nail polishes in absolutely horrific colors. This was definitely a disappointment.



The Final Verdict!
Box Value:Approx. $70.00
 Box Score: 5/10

Final Thoughts: Although the value is there - I'm not too impressed with this month's Glossybox. It's getting incredibly repetitive with multiple shampoos, lip glosses, and sample sizes of cheap nail polishes. I'm a huge Glossybox fan- but this month just doesn't do it for me. 


What did you think of the September Glossybox?

No comments:

Post a Comment