Friday, October 2, 2015

Unboxing! Birchbox September 2015: You're Beautiful!

What it is: BirchBox   
Where to get it: Birchbox.com   
How much is it?: $10.00 monthly + tax   
Types of Products: Skin, hair, body, and beauty products and make up.  
What are the Perks?!: Review your products monthly to earn BirchBox points. Every 100 points earns $10 to use at BirchBox. If you refer a friend and they sign up, you get 50 points. You can stock pile up to 500 points at once. I've yet to do that though!



Birchbox September 2015: You're Beautiful!


Unboxing and Review!

I'm so sorry to be late on unboxings this month. I've been super sick with an infection and on some noxious medication. But! I'm back now and churning them out! 

I'm actually pretty please with my September Birchbox

Let's Take A Look:



The Haul!

1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream:
Sample Sized at .3 oz (Approx. $7.50). Full Size listed at 1 oz for $25.00

This is definitely an interesting sample that I'm kind of looking forward to trying out. I definitely have been needing it!



2. By Rosie Jane Perfume in James:
Sample Size Unknown, Approximating $2.00. Full Sized list at 5 ml for $39.00
Sigh... not even going to acknowledge this.


3. Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner:
Shampoo Sample Sized at 75 ml (Approx. $7.50). Full Sized listed at 250 ml for $25.00
Condition Sample Sized at 12 ml (Approz. $1.40). Full Sized listed at 250 ml for $29.00
This is a hefty sample bottle of shampoo. Totally worth it! It smells nice and fresh and light. Although I would have rather had a larger bottle of conditioner and smaller shampoo sample- I'm still excited to try these out!


4. Mall High Shine Liquid Lipstick Pen in Cherry Blossom:
Full Sized! Listed at .12 oz for $20.00
Woo! LOVE getting full sized items in my Birchbox. But this one takes the cake! The color is super cute and it's something I haven't tried yet. This wins the September box for me!





5. Whish Three Whishes Body Butter in Lavender:
Sample Sized at 22 ml (Approx. 3.50). Full Sized listed at 150 ml for $24.00

A lot of people talk a lot of crap about Whish products. But, I'm actually really happy to try out their lavender body butter. I may have had a gripe if it was another scent... But we all know how much I love lavender...




The Final Verdict!


Box Value: Approx $42.00


 Box Score: 9/10


Final Thoughts: With the exception of the stupid perfume sample that Birchbox insists I have any desire to own... this month's box is a total win for me! Especially with the full sized lipstick!



What did you think of the September 2015 Birchbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment