Sunday, November 15, 2015

Unboxing! Ipsy November 2015: Beauty Blast!

What it is: Ipsy Glam Bag
Where to get it: Ipsy.com
How much is it?: $10.00 monthly + tax
Types of Products: Skin, hair, body, and beauty products and make up.
What are the Perks?!: By reviewing items and sharing Ipsy info on Facebook, rack up Ipsy points to redeem for free beauty products.
 



Ipsy November 2015: Beauty Blast

Unboxing and Review!:



This is another great month from Ipsy for me! I really feel like they're on the upswing for me. Let's hop right in and make a look!





I just want to point out I am absolutely IN LOVE with this galaxy bag. It's absolutely adorable!





The Haul!

1. Inspr Beauty Angle Liner Brush:
Full Sized! Listed at $10.00

Woo! Not only starting out with a full sized item- but an awesome tool to try out. I've never heard of Inspr. So this definitely interests me and I'm ready to test it out!





2. Figs & Rouge Mattifying Emulsion & Pore Refiner:
Sample sized at 15 ml (Approx. $18.00). Full size found for 30 ml for $37.20

Oooooh I love trying out new primers. Not only that, this is a half sized, deluxe sample worth close to $20. I really liked another Figs & Rouge product (hand lotion) that I received in an Ipsy October 2014. So, I'm excited to try this out. It smells amazing and swatched super light. Total win!





3. Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black:
Sample sized at .14 fl. oz. (Approx. $7.00). Full size listed at .38 oz for $20.00

This was kind of the only loss for me. Although I like Smashbox- I'm not a huge fan of this mascara and I have WAY too many mascaras right now. But, I'll probably put it away to save for later.





4. Model Co. Highlighting Trio in Champagne, Peach Bellini, and Bronze:
Full Size! Listed at 3 x 1.2 g for $22.00

WOOOOOO! You all know that highlighters for my thing for 2015! And I am absolutely in love with the fact that not only is this a full sized product- but it's also a highlighter! The colors are super light and interesting. As you can see from the picture- I've already dug in. Yay!



5. Tre'stique Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Natucket Nude: 
Sample Sized at .7 g (Approx. $10.00 based on the cost of the 3 for $32.00 mini trio bundle on Tre'stique.com).

Although I'm totally over Tre'stique- they're getting way to invasive to Ipsy- I do actually like this nude color. It isn't terrible. So, although I wasn't crazy excited about it, I do like the product and will most likely use it. I'll consider it a win!






The Final Verdict!
Box Value: Approx $67.00
 Box Score: 10/10

Final Thoughts: With the exception of personally not caring for the Smashbox mascara- which I'm sure others generally like- this bag is a TOTAL win for me. From the galaxy print bag to actually really liking the Tre'stique lip crayon, I will actually probably use everything in this bag. Perfect!!
 
What did you think of the November Beauty Blast Ipsy Glambag? What did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment