Sunday, January 11, 2015

Random Unboxing! Thierry Mugler Angel Room Service Box #2!

So, in the mess that has been my January unboxings, I have a huge silver lining!

My second Thierry Mugler Angel Room Service Box has come!!

I received my first box quite a while ago, before I started my blog. So, I wasn't able to post an unboxing.
But, I'm really excited to post the unboxing.

I also did a video for the unboxing which I will post shortly!

Thierry Mugler Angel Room Service Box #2 

Unboxing and Review!


First, I did receive a little envelope with the box that contained an adorable charm bracelet!

I absolutely LOVE it! I love that Thierry Mugler sends awesome little gifts like this.



Upon Opening the Giant Box!:


How pretty!!! This was so exciting!


My first little set:


I got the Angel Eau Sucree and a few additional little samples!

On to box!!


The Haul!!

1. Angel Perfuming Body Powder:



2. Angel Perfuming Body Exfoliant:



3. Angel Perfuming Body Oil:



4. Angel Perfuming Shower Gel:



5. Angel Refillable Purse Spray + Refill:


I absolutely LOVE everything. The total box value is close to $400. And, I'm in LOVE with everything!



1 comment:

  1. Candles are a versatile gift because they can be found for any occasion, plus, who doesn’t love the smell of a good candle? When it comes to picking out the perfect candle as a gift, it can be tough to know where to start. We’ve done the hard part for you and have come up with our top four candles with rings inside that are sure to impress any gift.

    ReplyDelete