Sunday, November 22, 2015

Random Unboxing! The Glossybox 2015 Holiday Box!

The Glossybox 2015 Holiday Box

Unboxing and Review!


I've been a happy camper the past couple of days. I've been getting a whole lot of awesome new stuff that I'm completely in love with.

I know (from reading a whole lot of message boards) that this year's Holiday Glossybox got a LOT of mixed reviews. But, I was really excited about it from the get-go. I was completely disappointed and disinterested in the 2014 Holiday Box- it was just so "red" and unappealing to me personally.

This year totally makes up for it! With all the subtle glow and light golds- this is more of a holiday look I'm going for! Let's break into this baby!


The Haul!

1. Aerin Kaleidolight Palette:
Full Sized! Listed at .74 oz. for $70.00

You all know that 2015 was the Year of the Highlighter for me! I've been hauling, experimenting with, and falling in love with every highlighter I could get my little fingers on. And, this is no exception. It's like the perfect accumulation of the year for me in one very gorgeous, versatile pallet. Such a strong start. I think I'm in love...



2. Nuxe Dry Oil Huile Prodigieuse:
Full Sized! Listed at 3.3 fl. oz. for $45.00

I don't know what to do here! First off, I absolutely love Nuxe. And I absolutely love their Huile Prodigieuse. The only problem is that I have 3 (well now 4) full sized bottles of this now that I've picked up during this year! So even though I love this dry oil- I'm drowning in it right now and probably won't run out until I'm in my 60's. Maybe I'll give this as a gift to someone! It's still a winner for me!



3. Ardency Inn Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner in Black:
Sample Sized at .028 oz (Approx. $13.00). Full Sized listed at .04 oz. for $19.00

Although I'll never complain about getting a black eyeliner (you know I'm hoarding for the zombie apocalypse)- I was under the impression that the holiday box only contained full sized items. I mean, it's cool. Everything else is an amazing value. It's just strange that they would send an inexpensive item sample sized. I dunno. I still like it though.



4. Pure Cosmetics GlossyGloss in Pouty Pink:
Full Sized! Listed at .25 fl. oz. for $20.00

OH! I am in lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve with this gloss. It's a light, subtle rose gold that's minty fresh! The bottle not only has it's own mirror built in- but also lights up when you open it! Squee!!



5. Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Champagne Socialite:
Full Sized! Listed at .57 fl. oz. for $15.00

I fell in love with Trust Fund Beauty's polish's formula when I first got it in my August Ipsy (Prep School) Bag. So, I'm really excited to try this color. It's so subtle and perfect for a holiday party. I read people complaining about how this is a particularly boring color that everyone has already. But, I totally don't and was really excited when I saw this color. 



6. L'Atelier Maqillage Mascara:
Full Sized! Listed at .35 fl. oz. for $30.00

Although I have WAY too much mascara right now, I may throw this in a gift box for someone! It's still a full sized, high end mascara. Buuuuuuuuut it does have the skinny wand that I tend to like. I'm debating if I should hoard it for now. We'll see!


The Final Verdict!
Box Value: $193.00
 
 Box Score: 10/10

Final Thoughts: I am seriously loving the Holiday Glossybox this year. The theme is spot on. The colors are perfect. Each individual item is awesome. I was able to get this on pre-sale for $35 so the value is definitely there! I would have totally recommended this as a great gift- but I think it's sold out now. :(
 
 Were you able to snag a Glossybox Holiday Box? And how much do you love it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment