Sunday, November 22, 2015

Unboxing! Starlook's November 2015 LooksBook: Shimmering Future!

What it is: One of two types of monthly make up subscription boxes from cosmetics company Starlooks.com
Where to get it: starbox.starlooks.com
How much is it?: $12.00 monthly
Types of Products: High end, cruelty free cosmetics
What are the Perks?!: Starlooks.com just recently rolled out a points program where every $ spent on the site equals 1 point used towards discounts on their site as well as a referral points!


Starlook's November 2015 LooksBook: Shimmering Future!

Unboxing and Review!


This absolutely has to be my favorite LooksBook yet! I absolutely adore everything about this LooksBook (even though I can't pull off the lipstick)! This is a great theme and a gorgeous box. With the holidays coming up- I think this will make an awesome stocking stuffer if you're looking for a unique gift for the makeup lover in your life!

How Pretty!:


The Haul!

1. Fortune 500 Eyeshadow Duo:
(1.6 g)

How fun are these shadows? As you can see by the pic- I've already dug in there. The shadows are super glittery but not too insane. They compliment each other nicely and blend really well. I want to make an awesome holiday look with these!






2. Golden Ticket Liquid Eyeliner:
(3.1 g)

I am positively IN LOVE with this liner and I'm really excited to try it out. The gold is like super, ultra gold and I think it will look amazing with the Fortune 500 shadows. This was a total "squee" item when I saw it- it's just so exciting and different from what I've been getting in my other beauty boxes. Yay!
 



3. Opulence Lip Crayon:
(2.2 g)

I am so disappointed that I just know I can't pull off this color. It truly is opulent - a deep berry. It almost reminiscent of hearing stories about how ancient cultures would stain their lips with berries for a deep lip look. It swatched so well too. I still like it even though I can't wear it .




The Final Verdict!
Box Value: Being that these are new, limited edition, curated items for the Look Book, it's really hard to put a value on the box on the whole. The 3 "perfect sized" items are nicely sized and a nice combination and the gift cards are a nice addition.

 Box Score: 10/10

Final Thoughts: Although I'm missing my customized Starbox- I am really starting to fall in love with these LooksBooks. This month's been my absolute favorite, hands down, so far.
 
  What are you thoughts on the Shimmering Future LooksBook?

No comments:

Post a Comment