Sunday, November 15, 2015

Unboxing! Glossybox November 2015

What it is: GlossyBox is a monthly luxury beauty subscription box.
Where to get it: GlossyBox.com
How much is it?: $21.00 + tax monthly
Types of Products: Each box contains 5 luxury deluxe or full sized beauty products.
What are the Perks?!: Write reviews, refer friends, and take surveys to add up GlossyDots. 1000 GlossyDots earns you a free month of GlossyBox! 



Glossybox November 2015


Unboxing and Review! 

Ugh! I've been away for so long- I've had a kind of moth crisis going on in my
apartment which has taken up all my spare time! But, now I'm hopping back into my unboxings and review and have a whole LOT of stuff coming up. First off the bat is a very underwhelming November Glossybox Unboxing. Let's take a look:




The Haul!:
1. Flora-py Floral Therapy Facial Sheet Mask:
Full Sized! 1 Sheet Mask ( .8 fl. oz.) listed at $8.00.

As a HUGE fan of sheet masks and anything rose scented- this seemed like such a strong start for this box. I'm really excited to try this and may feature this in an upcoming Mask Up Monday! However- it is one of the full sized items I did receive in this month's Glossybox and it is only a one time use item. So, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that.




2. Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Ultra Moisturising Hand Therapy Lotion:
Sample Sized at 25 g (Approx. $5.50). Full size listed at 100 g for $22.00.

Right now, I really feel overrun with hand lotions. That being said, although I do like Crabtree & Evelyn products and this hand lotion is delicious- I also find it to be a really boring addition to this month's box. Crabtree & Evelyn has always felt like a mid-range, "mall" type product that's been around forever. So, although I like the product- I'm not impressed by it.




3. Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme:
Sample Sized at .17 oz. (Approx. $8.50). Full sizes listed starting at 1 oz. for $50.00.

This is another item that doesn't do it for me. Yes, Estee Lauder is high end and a staple in the beauty community- it's nothing new and exciting. I can just walk into any mall, department store, or any online beauty store to purchase this. Dare I say, this is boring.



4. Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in You're Toast:
Full Sized! Listed at 1.2 g for $24.00.

Wow. First off, I thought this was a sample sized product. It's super small. The shade doesn't do much for me. And, to be honest- I'm not the hugest fan of Marsk. I did receive another mineral shadow in another box quite a while ago and it just doesn't do it for me. 




5. Beauty for Real D-Fine Perfect Lip Pencil:
Full Sized! Listed at .012 oz for $14.00.

This lip pencil is supposed to be a universal lip liner that works with any lip shade or shade. That being said, I don't really use lip liner. So, this is a wash for me as well. Oh well.





The Final Verdict!


Box Value: Approx. $60.00

 Box Score: 4/10

Final Thoughts: Although I have spent many months in love with all my past Glossyboxes, I really feel like that the boxes are falling off- quickly and significantly. In comparison to my past Glossyboxes- this is a kind of low value box. And it just feels incredibly uninspired. Estee Lauder and Crabtree & Evelyn are pervasive, known brands that you can pretty much pick up anywhere. The Marsk is not my favorite product and WAY over priced. The liner is interesting- but still meh for me personally. And, like I mentioned- although I LOVE sheet masks- I'm a little put off by the fact that one of my full sized items in this month's box is a one time use item.


What did you think of the November Glossybox?

No comments:

Post a Comment