Thursday, October 23, 2014

Beauty Post! Benefit & Birchbox They're Real Party!

Had a WONDERFUL time tonight at the Benefit & Birchbox They're Real Make Up Master Class!

The ticket cost me $45.00. But! I got $35.00 in store credit for the Benefit store in SoHo. AND!! I got a brow waxing (which costs $23) AND a WHOLE Birch Box.

I'm sorry- but that's the greatest deal EVER for me!

Not only that. But, we were served champagne and and adorable Halloween cupcakes. 

Since I am new to the blogging world, I was a bit hesitant about taking pictures.


But, here's the champagne and cupcakes:


We started off getting served some champagne while the manager of the Benefit Salon demonstrated the RIGHT way to use both the Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner and Mascara.

Pro Tips I Learned: When using the liner, wipe off all excess at the top so not to make a mess. When using the mascara, after sweeping across your lashes with the wand, use the bulb at the top and PUSH your lashes up to create the extension effect. Kinda cool right?

After the demonstration, I was brought to a brow station and happily learned that my brows are naturally where they're supposed to be. I can act cool about having awesome brows right? My brow artist, Kim, was another heavily tattooed lady and was really nice. We chatted about benefit products that I have used/loved in the past. She was very light handed and I didn't jump out of my seat as I normally do while getting my brows waxed!

Shortly after, I got a mini make over with some benefit products. And there I was turned on to the benefit Fake Up! I swear on everything, that I am not being paid for this. But, for YEARS, I have been looking for a really good under eye concealed. This. Is. Perfect! Buy it!


I, of course, couldn't resist hauling away with my $35 credit. 

Here's my total haul:


Here's The benefit/Birch Box I received:


Samples included: 

High Beam- Illuminating Highlighter
It's Potent- Hydrating and Brightening Eye Cream
Posiebalm: Mango Butter Lip Balm with a fresh scent
Porefessional: The holy grail of pore minimizing creams
Emi Jay- Pink hair tie. I've already ranted and raved about how much I love these. They're awesome!

In addition to buying Fake Up! I was SO EXCITED that I could actually find this:

The benefit Radiant Skincare set:


I bought this at Ulta last year and have been DYING to track it down again. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to have found it again. I strongly suggest trying this yourself. The kit includes samples of:

Foamingly Clean Facial Wash
Refined Finished Facial Polish
Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
Triple Performance Facial Emulsion
Total Moisture Facial Cream
It's Potent Eye Cream

All for $24!! My last set lasted me almost a year!!! And, I swear by the Toning Lotion and Facial Emulsion.

I also bought a They're Real Mascara and Liner set. Because, you know, there's no such thing as too much eyeliner and mascara....

This set was also $24



With all the rain, I cabbed it home full of delicious cupcakes and champagne.

Had a great night and FINALLY figured out how to use benefit's Watt's Up after creepily hovering over a demonstration on how to use it.

Awesome stuff!








No comments:

Post a Comment