Saturday, October 4, 2014

Starlooks September 2014 Here Comes The Bride Unboxing!

This is my second Starlooks box. I am really looking forward to getting into this company!

Totally apropos for me, Starlooks September 2014 Box is named Here Comes The Bride.

This box includes:

At a $49 Value, I got: A lip liner ($12), eye pencil ($12), eye shadow ($12), and lashes ($13).

Heres the Set As a Whole: 

I most likely will not use the lip liner- keep an eye out for my resale on Ebay. 

I LOVE the gold toned liner and shadow though. Due to the poor lighting in my apartment, the I couldn't get a nice swatch. But, they're both very nicely pigmented.

Here's the shadow:


Honestly, I am somewhat incompetent when it comes to putting on false lashes. Many have tried to teach me and failed. However, I always love playing with a new pair. These lashes are so awesome. Only issue- the glue looked kind of gross. Like it had been manhandled or something?? I have my own glue- so, whatever, I just won't use it. 

Lashes:

Gross Glue: 


Overall, I give this box an 8 out of 10. On the plus, I really love gold toned make up and I like how this is a "whole look" in a box concept. 2 points lost for the nefarious looking glue and the fact that I'm "meh" on lip liner in general.

Hope you enjoyed my first online unboxing! Let me know if you have any suggestions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment