Thursday, December 4, 2014

FREE Bella Candle! Grab one now!

So, I was hesitant to post this before receiving my own candle.

Right now, Bella Candles is running a promotion for a FREE candle!

Bella Candles is similar to many of the new jewelry candles that have come out and every candle has a ring inside.

Now, there's a little red tape here- so please be aware!

You do have to pay $3.99 for the shipping and this DOES sign you up for their subscription candle club. The candle club is expensive- but you can cancel anytime. Just don't forget to cancel!

I went with Redcurrent and let me tell you this candle is HUGE!! It also smells great- and I'm completely stuffed up from the flu!

Take a look:




Look how huge!

I'll update once I have my ring!

To get your own FREE Bella Candle, click the picture below:


Enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. So how do I cancel it? My email isn't listed with them so I cant sign in and there is no number to call. The email in response to why I was charged $49.99 without warning did not tell me how to get out of the club, it only told me that I had signed up for it and that I could cancel anytime....again I ask How?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol

      Just email support@bellacandles.com tell them your name and your email attached to the membership and let them you know want to cancel!

      Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete