Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Another Ipsy August 2015: Prep School Sneak Peek!



If you missed it, I posted some spoiler's for Ipsy's August 2015 Prep School Glambag a couple days ago right here!

In addition, Ipsy also released a sneak peek of the bag, which is kind of cute. But, I'm wondering about the material they are using for it:






Finally, they just released their video for Prep School:






Items featured in this video are, many of which we've already seen here are:







2.  Doll10 Hydragel Blush- which I think is a new item from Doll10 since I can't find it on the website!




 














Honestly, I'm most excited about the Noyah and Trust Fund Beauty products. Both look gorgeous!

What are you thoughts on these sneak peeks?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get any of these products in my ipsy glam bag for August but I did purchase the tarte just cheeky deluxe cheek stain set & I love it! 1st of all the packaging is so cute I didn't want to rip it opening up! Even the individual boxes each stain comes in are adorbs! Next, the colors are nice & I like them all! They go on smoothly & evenly + are just the right amount of color & shine! Even though they're small, I'm sure they'll last me a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You already got your August Glamroom? Oh I'm jealous!

      Delete