Thursday, August 20, 2015

Event Time! InStyle Magazine's Summer Social

Instyle Magazine's

Summer Social Event!


So, I had an amazing time last night at Instyle Magazine's Summer Social event! Between the wine, food, and amazing vendors- I don't even know where to begin writing about this!

 Walking in, I knew right away I was in my paradise!





 The music was going and people were mingling.

I first stopped by Peony to check out some awesome outfits and leggings and to meet the creative director Stephanie Feldenkreis. I LOVE that they have paisley leggings.





Then I stumbled straight over to what I can only describe as my personal heaven! The Thierry Mugler The Source Station. OMG!! 




SO. MUCH. ANGEL. 





They filled up a bottle at The Source for me and gave me an awesome little gift bag!




Next I stopped by Essie to make an appointment to get a manicure with their new fall colors.



 Next I stopped by Dickinson to get my selfie and witch hazel on. They gave me a lot of awesome treats!





Neutrogena was there too with tons of prizes. I didn't win any :(




I did a wine taste test of Brancott Estate Wines and made a fun cellphone case while sipping on some awesome Pinot Grigio.








I was starting to get hungry. And I was in luck because the awesome people from Gardein were there with some of the best vegan snacks that I've ever had. They were also so much fun!






I milled around some more. Saw some amazing floral arrangements from Ode A La Rose.




I got a massage!




 And grabbed some Zico


Missed out on the Sunchips...




And finally got my nails done!


 
Last but not least! I got the most amazing gift bag of all gift bags!




I had SUCH an amazing time covering the event and really look forward to going to many more in the future! It was just so much fun!

 





2 comments:

  1. When I arrived there were a lot of empty stations, I missed sunchips as well, the wine tasting and most of the brands on the upper floor weren't there. Thanks for your posting your swag bag photos, they were very inconsistent, some stuff that was in yours wasn't in mine! Le Sigh.

    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? What time did you get there? I know the Sun Chips went in like 2 minutes.

      That sucks about your bag though!

      Delete