Friday, November 14, 2014

Free Samples from PINCHme!

What it is: PinchMe Free Samples
Where to get it: PINCHme.com
How much is it?: Totally free stuff!!
Types of Products: Products range from food/drink, to personal care, to beauty, products, to OTC meds.
What are the Perks?!: What AREN'T the perks of getting free items? You do actually have to review the products to keep up with the site and continue to get more offers. It takes about 5 minutes to review the free items after you receive them. I'm down with that!


So, over the past few months, I really wanted to add free products and samples I found across the internet. Let me tell you, there is SO much spam out there you wouldn't believe. I created a whole separate email to try to find legitimate free sample and review sites. You don't even know - I routinely get over 100 spam emails a day already. I made the mistake of entering my phone number on one of the sites via my Chromebook auto entry and I've been getting the most bizarre calls from lawsuits to car insurance. I'm kicking myself over this.

That being said, I'm wading through all this dirt to find the good stuff. I am hesitant to post a lot of the so called "freebies" I come across because I do not want to promote bogus stuff. Right now, I would like to discuss one of the good guys- PinchMe!

I'm not going to lie, I was wary about PinchMe from my initial experience on the site. I signed up through Facebook. Because, laziness. And, I figure Facebook has sold off all my information already- what's the harm. I was eligible to receive a free sample pack of Gevalia coffee. That being said, I never got the sample and was eventually sent a warning that I was running out of time to review. Boo! But, I wasn't ready to give up quite yet.

PinchMe has a very simple game plan. On a set certain day of the month, they release a number of different samples. On a first come, first serve basis (which is basically get on there ASAP!), you log into the site when the samples are live. You can add a certain number of samples, I believe 3, to your box and PinchMe ships them to you. After you receive the product, you answer a short questionnaire and write a short review on the product. And voila! You're eligible to continue getting more samples.

In a second attempt to get a sample from PinchMe, I logged on the site as soon as I received an email that samples were live. By the time I made it there, quite a few were already out of stock. I was able to add 2 items to my cart- a sample of Crew Shampoo and Shea Moisture African Black Soap and checked out. Then, promptly forgot about them!! Within a few weeks, I got this in the mail:



I actually got some free stuff with very little string attached! WHAT??? Before I forgot again, I headed over to my PINCHme page to review the products that I have received. I'm going to keep going with this and see where it heads. But, if you're looking to try some new free samples- PINCHme is definitely legit and get's my seal of approval!

Their next product release time is next Tuesday, November 18th at 12:00 PM EDT. So head over to PINCHme.com to sign up and snag your stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment