Monday, November 24, 2014

Another Random Unboxing from Thierry Mugler's Angel!

I swear, this company is full of awesome surprises!

Last month, I received a random little box of goodies from Theirry Mugler and I was over the moon!

I can't believe they followed up with another little gift! This I received via The Mugler Circle. Basically, when you buy an Thierry Mugler fragrance product, you are given a code inside the box. When you register your products on The Mugler Circle website, you add up points and are often sent offers and gifts.

Found this little envelope in the mail today!:





Let's Take A Look Inside:






I received a Boudoir Sachet!




How awesome! Basically, the directions are to spray the sachet with perfume (preferably Angel!) and hang it in your closet or drawer.

Hitting it out of the ballpark again Angel! This was an awesome little surprise- Thank you!!








No comments:

Post a Comment