Tuesday, November 18, 2014

StarLooks StarBox November 2014: Mineral Inspired Unboxing


What it is: StarLooks.com is a newer cosmetics company that has a monthly StarBox

Where to get it: starbox.starlooks.com
How much is it?: $15.00 monthly + tax
Types of Products: High end, cruelty free cosmetics
What are the Perks?!: Starlooks.com just recently rolled out a points program where every $ spent on the site equals 1 point used towards discounts on their site.




StarLooks StarBox November 2014: Mineral Inspired 

Unboxing and Review!


Woo! Starlooks coming in for the win this month! Last month, I was really disappointed with only receiving a brow set, which I do not need. Oh man though, they totally made up for it this month!

Let's take a look!

Upon Opening:



Our menu and special holiday insert:
I'm already excited for next month!




1. Longwear Matte Lip Liner in Terri's Choice:
Full Sized Listed at $14

Ok, I'm not a lip liner person. But, the liner is a new, unique color. Instead of staying in the prototypical color shade zone. For a $15 box, to get a full sized $14 lip product right off the bat, I'm cool with that.



2. Cosmetic Glitter in Quartz
Full Sized Listed at $18

THIS is the type of stuff Ipsy should have sent with their glitter bag this month. So, I'm insanely happy I was able to get an item like this at all this month. Starlooks suggests the cosmetic glitter can be mixed with primer to create a sparkly gel liner or mixed with polish, among other uses. 

The glitter has nice pink and silver undertones and has a nice shine. I think it may even work mixed with a little gloss for some lip shine!


3. Long Weat Pot Eye Liner in Star Dust
Full Sized listed at $16

I was SO happy to get this liner in Star Dust. The other option would have been Wyld, which is a brown tone.

Since Urban Decay has discontinued my light silver every day shadow (Strip)- I've been desperately in search of a replacement. And, I think I found it here!


4. Bonus! Surprise pink rhinestones just for fun!

In reality, I probably won't use these. But, they were a fun surprise!


I'm going to have to say, this is what I look for in a perfect subscription box. Although I'm not going to use all these products, there was a nice selection of different and NEW things to try. Starlooks had a theme this month and followed through with it nicely. The contents of the box was worth the $15 topped out at $48! And, there was a nice little extra surprise too!

This month, I am going to give Starlook's StarBox a 10/10 for being absolutely fabulous and fun!











No comments:

Post a Comment