Friday, January 30, 2015

Unboxing! Ipsy January 2015 Fresh Start!

What it is: Ipsy Glam Bag
Where to get it: Ipsy.com
How much is it?: $10.00 monthly + tax
Types of Products: Skin, hair, body, and beauty products and make up.
What are the Perks?!: By reviewing items and sharing Ipsy info on Facebook, rack up Ipsy points to redeem for free beauty products.


Ipsy January 2015 Fresh Start Unboxing and Review!


Let's hop right into my Ipsy January 2015 Fresh Start Unboxing!


Upon Opening:



The Bag:

The bag is blue on one side, white on the other, and orange on the inside. My fiance's favorite colors- Met's colors lol!



The Haul!

1. BellaPierre Shimmer Powder in Celebration:
FULL SIZED! Listed at 2.35 g for $14.99

I DO like this color. But, I am getting a little annoyed that Ipsy only sends me gold shadows. I'm inundated with them! I would have really liked getting the silver color. But hey, I'll look for it in a trade. The powder is very soft and nicely pigmented. And, I will most likely use it. So, I can dig it.



2. Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush:
FULL SIZED! Listed at $9.99

I will NEVER complain about getting a new make up brush! This brush is super soft and the pink is really cute. I will totally use this and love it!




3. Eco-Beauty by La Fresh Group Good Day. Day Moisturizer:
Sample sized at ..5 oz - no idea on price since the website doesn't even work. Maybe $1?

Sigh... a foil sample pack... I'll give them props at least for at least being able to reseal it. But, I'm not one to trust a company I have never heard when their website doesn't even work...



4. Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in Ethereal:
FULL SIZED. Approx $5.00

I am IRRITATED by this product. First, I feel like I can't escape the Pacifica/Ipsy connection. Second- I ALREADY GOT THIS SHADOW! Wtf Ipsy? Sending out basically the same shadow twice is such garbage. But, my mom already called dibs on this- so I'll give it to her.



5. Probelle Nail Laquer in Into the Blue:
FULL SIZED! Listed at .5 oz for $6.00

I now officially own too many nail polishes! This is a cute color though, so I do like it!



The Final Verdict!

Box Value: Approx $37.00
 Box Score: 7/10

Final Thoughts: I was really impressed by the amount of full sized products in this month's bag. That being said, I'm irritated by the foil sample pack and basically getting a repeat product.









No comments:

Post a Comment