Thursday, January 29, 2015

Unboxing: Glossybox January 2015!

What it is: GlossyBox is a monthly luxury beauty subscription box.
Where to get it: GlossyBox.com
How much is it?: $21.00 + tax monthly
Types of Products: Each box contains 5 luxury deluxe or full sized beauty products.
What are the Perks?!: Write reviews, refer friends, and take surveys to add up GlossyDots. 1000 GlossyDots earns you a free month of GlossyBox!


Sorry I've been away for a little while! Life got in the way of the blog. But, I'm back with a few unboxings for you! First up is...


Glossybox January 2015 Unboxing and Review!


I will post my video link shortly with my initial unboxing!
But, let's jump right in!


Upon Opening:



The Haul!:

1. Skin & Co Roma Truffle Therapy Serum:
Sample Sized at .17 oz (Approx $13.60). Full sized listed at 1 oz for $80.00

So, I am excited to try this. Normally, I would NEVER spend $80 (or even close to that) on a serum. Just being able to try this intrigues me. And I totally want to look into this whole truffle thing. That's kind of interesting. This is also a nice sized sample that I'll definitely be able to get a few uses out of! Good start for January 2015 Glossybox!



2. Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Beautiful Flat Brush Stiff:
FULL SIZED! Listed at $23.50

I LOVE eyeshadow brushes. I will never complain about getting them in a beauty box. This one is adorable and seems like it will hold up to my hardcore eyeshadow applications. Love it!




3. Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner:
FULL SIZED! Listed at 6.76 fl oz for $13.40

In so far, this is the only toner I have ever received in a beauty box. And, it was the item I was most excited about getting in this month's Glossybox as I had never even heard of the company before. It's a nice sized bottle and has a very interesting smell. I'm actually really excited to use this!



4. Vichy Purete Termale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser:
Sample sized at 1 fl oz (Approx $2.90). Full sized listed at 6.7 fl oz for $19.50

Personally, I'm not too excited about this. I have so many cleansers that end up not working for me or drying me out too much. Also, I feel like they could have given a little bit larger/more substantial sample. Guess I can't win em all!



5. Lollipops Eye Pencil in Goodbye Moon:
FULL SIZED! Listed at $17.70 for .02 oz


Never one to complain about getting more black eyeliner- this is all adorable and swatches well. It's not as intense as liners like Perversion. But, it seems like it would be awesome for a nice smokey eye!




The Final Verdict!

Box Value: Approx $71.00

 Box Score:9/10

Final Thoughts: Realistically, this is a pretty strong box of a "few of my favorite things." But, with off brands I am unfamiliar with. I really liked everything I got and most likely will use everything. The only thing lacking was the Vichy sample size- which really isn't the end of the world tbh. Glossybox- once again, I am CRAZY impressed!






No comments:

Post a Comment