Monday, March 23, 2015

Unboxing! Glossybox March 2015!

What it is: GlossyBox is a monthly luxury beauty subscription box.
Where to get it: GlossyBox.com
How much is it?: $21.00 + tax monthly
Types of Products: Each box contains 5 luxury deluxe or full sized beauty products.
What are the Perks?!: Write reviews, refer friends, and take surveys to add up GlossyDots. 1000 GlossyDots earns you a free month of GlossyBox!



Glossybox March 2015

Unboxing and Review!


In a month of really crap subscription boxes, Glossybox continues to shine as an awesome little beacon of light for me.

Upon Opening:



The Haul!

1. So Susan Cosmetics Concealer Quad:
FULL SIZED! .14 oz for $30.95

WOO! Strong start Glossybox! Not only is this a $30 full sized item to start with, I find it to be kind of cool. I have a tough time finding a good concealer. I get so close and but a lot are just not right color-wise. I am kind of looking forward to getting into playing with this. I can dig it.






2. ModelCo More Brow Eyebrow Thickening Gel in Light/Medium:
FULL SIZED! Listed at .12 fl oz for $18.00

So, this is another cool type of experimental thing for me to try. I haven't personally used one of these before and I really like the opportunity to try it. Good stuff.




3. Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Stain in Pink:
FULL SIZED! Listed at .17 oz for $19.99

Another really interesting thing to try! I do like the color and it isn't a rough pink that I tend to worry about with cheek color. I'm willing to give it a shot.



4. Nexxus Salon Care Color Assure Shampoo:
FULL SIZED! 13.5 fl oz. for $11.99






WOOOOOOO! This was the item from the spoiler that I wanted. I don't spend a lot on hair care products. So, I am totally in love with getting this. It smells awesome and I'm really excited to give it a try.




5. Orogold Cosmetics 24K Multi-Vitamin Day Moisturizer:
Sample Sizes unknown. Full Sized listed at 1.7 oz for $178.00

So I have NO idea how much these two little samples are worth. But, if ever both combined are about .1 oz- this is still about $10 worth of product. I think it smells awesome. And at such a steep price point- I think I am going to save these moisturizers for a special date night!






**There was an additional bonus for a gift card to caseable.com. My code was only worth $5, so I didn't end up getting anything. But, that was a cool little addition**



The Final Verdict!
Box Value: With approximating $10 for the Orogold Moisturizer, I'm at approx. $90.00!!

 Box Score: 8/10

Final Thoughts: Glossybox never fails for me. I really think a lot of these items are fun and different from what I'm used to getting. I'm really happy I got the hair care product from the spoiler that I actually wanted. I can get a little experimental with the concealer, brown brush, and cheek/lip stain. Overall, I am very pleased!


No comments:

Post a Comment