Monday, March 16, 2015

Unboxing! Memebox Valentine's Day #2: Candy For Me!

Memebox Valentine's Day #2: Candy For Me

Unboxing And Review!


Oh boy! I'm on my 3rd Memebox, and it is by far my favorite. I've had it for a little while- because I am basically in love with some of these items. So sorry to be

Let's hop right in!

Upon Opening:



Our Menu:




The Haul!

1.Shara Share Berry Berry Cleansing Sherbert:
Full Sized! 70g for $14.00


Ok, this is the one product I haven't tried yet. But, that's just due to the fact that I keep forgetting to try it! It is basically a solid make up remover that smells absolutely insanely awesome. This was a really good start!




2. Elizavecca Aqua Rising Steam Filler Moisture Cream:
Full Sized! 100g for $46.00

Holy crap! Not only is this my favorite item I have ever received from Memebox. It is seriously one of my favorite things I have ever received in a beauty box. And, by far one of the best moisturizers I have ever ever tried. I am seriously in love and completely addicted to this moisturizer. It is crazy thick but spreads and absorbs so nicely. It makes my face feel amazingly soft. Having only paid $28.00 for the box and receiving such a nicely priced item is definitely a plus as well. Even though I know this amount of moisturizer is going last me quite a while, I have already tried to track down more. Because I am never going to let this product out of my life.




3. Rappol Nutritious Bio Ampoule Mask:
Sampled at 3 sheets, $18.00. Full Size listed at 6 sheets for $36.00

I have tried one of these masks so far. They smell great. And, I really like the idea of the leaving the serum on my face after the mask. It made my skin feel super soft and I am saving the other two for monthly wine and mask night with my fiance!






4. Lassie'el Kiwi Brightening Yogurt Massage Mask:
Full Sized: 4 12g packets at $6.00

First off, I swear that Lassie'el is the most ingenious company EVER. For all the complaining I do on this blog about receiving one time use foil packets- this packet of masks has changed the game for me. Included in the set is a hard plastic top that can be used to cover an opened packet of product in case you don't use it all at once. Why have I not seen this before?? I'm essentially going to keep these cups and top forever to reseal other products later on. AMAZING!! On to the actual product. The kiwi yogurt mask smells awesome, the mask is super light and lightly exfoliating, and my fiance said I looked like I was glowing after using it. These masks are a WIN and you can absolutely get 2-3 uses out of each mask pod. So, that top really works.




5. Etude Sweet Recipe Candy Stick in Seedless Strawberry Candy:
Full Sized 2g for $5.00

So, this was the only product in this Memebox that I didn't absolutely fall in love with. But, I think that's just because I've seen it in a lot of other Memeboxes. But, it is cute and does taste kind of good. It's very nostalgic feeling for me for some reason. It reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake or something of the like from when I was little. I can't exactly place it- but you get the idea.




The Final Verdict!
Box Value: $89.00 (paid $28.00)
 Box Score: 9/10

Final Thoughts:  I was completely won over by this Memebox. I really like all the products they included. And, the Elizavecca moisturizer is seriously one of my most favorite things EVER now! A serious win!





No comments:

Post a Comment