Sunday, August 16, 2015

Random Unboxing! GlamNatural's Sample Kit!

Random Unboxing!

GlamNatural's Sample Kit!


Ooooh so I don't really remember how I first came across this. But, I really loved this little sample kit I got and wanted to share with everyone!

GlamNatural's is an all natural beauty and cosmetics company that makes vegan, gluten free products without any harmful preservatives. They keep base ingredients down to only 6 items. 

Currently, they have an awesome sample kit available on their website for $4.99- which basically covers the shipping and I was REALLY impressed when I got my box.

The box comes with a nice combination of 12 sample items, foundation instructions, and a product list!

Let's Take A Look!



The Haul!

1. Hydrating Face Cream (5 g):

This is a really nice sized sample! The cream is super thick and luxurious a little goes a LONG way! What an awesome start! 





2. Two Finishing Powder Samples (.8 g each): 

Oooh I love finishing powders especially in the summer and they sent 2!




3. Two Blush Cream Samples (.1 fl oz each):

The shades I received were Ashley, Ashley and Sun Kissed. The colors are spectacular!



4. Two Hydrating Foundation Samples (.1 fl oz each):

I received the shades Beige and Ivory. I think the Beige is way too dark for me. But, I think the Ivory may work!






5. One Concealer and One Bronzer Sample (.25 fl oz each):

Though I most likely won't use the bronzer, I received the the concealer in Ivory as well and will definitely use it!





6. Two Lip Cream Samples (.25 fl oz each):

The shades I received are Bride To Be and Poco Loco. They both look awesome. I tried Bride To Be and it is super light and shimmery!





7. One Mascara Sample (.124 fl oz):

Ooooh yay!




I really love this sample kit and I'm so happy I came across this! If you want to pick up one of your own you can do so here: http://www.glamnatural.com/GlamNatural-Sample-Kit-Prodview.html


No comments:

Post a Comment