Sunday, August 16, 2015

Unboxing! Glossybox August 2015!

What it is: GlossyBox is a monthly luxury beauty subscription box.
Where to get it: GlossyBox.com
How much is it?: $21.00 + tax monthly
Types of Products: Each box contains 5 luxury deluxe or full sized beauty products.
What are the Perks?!: Write reviews, refer friends, and take surveys to add up GlossyDots. 1000 GlossyDots earns you a free month of GlossyBox!




Glossybox August 2015

Unboxing and Review!



Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised with my Glossybox this month! I don't think a lot of people were happy with their boxes. But, I'm digging it.


Let's Take A Look!



The Haul!

1. Pop Beauty Kajal Pen in Sooty Black!
Full Sized! Listed at .03 oz for $10.00

I'm not the hugest fan of Pop Beauty. But, as you may know- I'm a HUGE fan of black eyeliner. So, this is a win for me!







2. Sparitual Nail Lacquer in I Feel The Earth Move:
Full Sized! Listed at .5 oz for $12.00

Even though I love getting full sized nail polishes, I'm so bored of getting this type of blood red color. I did look at a couple spoilers and reviews and other people got much more interesting colors than I did. I'm kind of jealous. :(



3. Manna Kadar Cosmetics Lash Primer:
Full Sized! Listed at .14 oz for $24.00

I LOVE lash primers and I'm really excited to try this out. In fact, I wish more beauty boxes would send out last primers- they're kind of awesome! Win!!






4. Glamglow Youthcleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser:
Sample Sized at 1 oz, Approx. $7.80. Full Sized Listed at 5 oz for $39.00

YAY! Another Glamglow product! I am REALLY excited to try this out. WOO!!!






5. Lollipops Makeup Lip Balm in Delicieuse:
Full Sized! Listed at .33 oz for $5.50

Since I was absolutely IRATE with getting a random chapstick type thing in my July Glossybox, I was going to blow my top when I saw yet another balm. I was kind of pissed at first. That being said, this smells like an amazing cake and tastes amazing. It's super soft and amazing. I LOVE it! Totally turned into a win!







The Final Verdict!
Box Value:Approx. $60.00
 Box Score: 9/10

Final Thoughts: I'm actually kind of surprised with such a low box value. I know a lot of people weren't happy with this month's Glossybox. But, I'm actually kind of in love with it. At first glance- I wasn't down. But, breaking it down- we did get 4 full sized items and realistically, I will use everything in the box even though I'm kind of bored with the Sparitual color I got. Overall, I really like the combination of items I got.

What did you think of the August Glossybox?


No comments:

Post a Comment