Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Mini Haul! New York's Bath House Products!

New York's Bath House

Thierry Mugler Angel 

Mini Haul!


Ooooh I'm so excited! My little 30th birthday present to myself finally came it! And I am IN LOVE!






I ordered myself a couple items from a company named New York's Bath House based out of Brooklyn. Now, I totally forgot where I first chanced upon this company. But, I've been following them on Instagram and they have SO many awesome items: shower gels, soaps, bath fizzies, body butters, on and on and on. And I always want to support a small NYC business!

Everything is all natural, vegan, cruelty free and hand made to order! Everything looks delicious!

But of COURSE what sold me was that they have Thierry Mugler Angel (my fav!!!) inspired items. They drew me in with that and it was all down hill from there because now I want EVERYTHING from their site.

Here's what I got for my first order:

7.8 oz, $13.00

This soy candle is absolutely amazing! It smells SO good and was only $13.00! I've always wanted an Angel scented candle and I am so happy I found one. Gorgeous!





6 oz, $5.95

Oh MY God! How adorable is this? I want a million of these! The bath bomb has cute little stars all over it. And of course it smells like Angel. LOOK AT IT!! If I had a big enough bathroom, I would order hundreds of these to make a beautiful display!



6 oz, $3.50?

They also included an additional bath bomb with my order. I'm unsure which scent it is and it smells amazing! That's an awesome little addition- I love it!



Overall I am SO happy with my little gift to myself. I'm really I tried out New York's Bath House and will definitely be shopping there again. All the other items are so exciting!! I seriously suggest stopping by their website to check them out: http://www.newyorksbathhouse.com/ Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment