Friday, July 24, 2015

Ipsy August 2015: Prep School Sneak Peek!


Ipsy is rolling out their August 2015: Prep School Glambag Sneak Peeks!


Here's the first ones I've seen:






The email said every Ipster will be receiving ONE of these items.

These *seem* to be:













*I'm not sure of the shade*























I'm really unsure about  a lot of the shades right now- so sorry about that.


Thoughts: Honestly, it's kind of a drag to only be getting 1 out of these 8/9 items. And, that worries me for what can potentially be in the rest of the bag. I'm really only interested in the Trust Fund, Too Faced, Cover FX, and maybe the Doll 10 items. And, I'll be completely bummed out if I don't get to try those and get another Hikari item or the Bellapierre that I already got in my Glossybox a few months ago.

What do you think?








No comments:

Post a Comment