Sunday, August 16, 2015

Unboxing! Ipsy August 2015: Prep School!

What it is: Ipsy Glam Bag
Where to get it: Ipsy.com
How much is it?: $10.00 monthly + tax
Types of Products: Skin, hair, body, and beauty products and make up.
What are the Perks?!: By reviewing items and sharing Ipsy info on Facebook, rack up Ipsy points to redeem for free beauty products.


Ipsy August 2015: Prep School


Unboxing and Review!


I was REALLY excited for my Glambag this month! Let's hop right in!






The Haul!

1. La Fresh Group Good Night. Night Cream:
Sample Sized at 15 g, Approx. $12.00. Full Sized Listed at 50 g for $40.00

Wow! A $12 sample? That's kind of awesome. I did get the La Fresh Group Day Cream in my January Glambag and I ended up really liking it! Also I feel like La Fresh Group does foil packets right with the cool little twist off cap at the top. This is a win!




2. Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler Eye & Lip Pencil in Wine:
Full Sized! Listed at 4.6 g for $15.00.

This is the only item this month that I'm not too keen on. I really love the concept of this doubler. However, this really isn't my color. Too bad :(




3. Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Blow Dry Spray:
Sample Sized at 1 oz, Approx. $3.50. Full Sized Listed at 5.1 oz for $18.00 

So, I don't usually use products like this. But, this smells AMAZING!! I am excited to try it out!






4. Noyah Natural Lipstick in Desert Rose:
Sample Sized at 1.4 g, Approx. $5.60. Full Sized Listed at 4.5 g for $18.00

OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS! This lipstick is absolutely gorgeous and amazing. This is easily one of my favorite things I've ever gotten from Ipsy. Even though the sample is really tiny- it's super cute and there's actually a lot of product in there. I just hope I don't lose it!






5. Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Elegantly Wasted:
Full Sized! Listed at 15 ml for $15.00

I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY I got this! More than any of the other items, I was hoping to get this one the most in my Glambag. The color is gorgeous! And, if I like the formula- I think this just may be my wedding nail color!! WOOO!

The Final Verdict!
Box Value: Approx $50.00!!!
 Box Score: 10/10

Final Thoughts: WOO!!! A $50 value Glambag. I'm going to say this is my favorite Glambag ever. It's kind of just perfect for me all around! I am in love with so many of these items and I'm seriously impressed! WOW! 
 

What did you think of the August 2015 Ipsy Glambag?



No comments:

Post a Comment