Saturday, July 18, 2015

Unboxing: Thierry Mugler Angel Room Service Box #3! The Final Box!

Unboxing! Thierry Mugler Angel Room Service 
Box #3- Final Box!


Awwww. So, this is my final Angel Room Service Box! I'm sad that I'm not going to be getting any more giant boxes of delicious treats!

If you haven't heard about Thierry Mugler's Angel (or Alien) Room Service - let me break it down for you. If you're an Angel fan you can sign up to have 3 glorious boxes of Angel delivered to you over the course of a year. There are 3 Tiers: $35, $50, and $65 a month. Be aware, you are charged every month but only get 3 boxes. You can sign up here!

Because Angel is the only perfume I ever wear, I opted to try out the highest tier box for a year. 





Before I break down the unboxing- I want to address a little issue I had with my Angel Room Service experience. If you check out my last unboxing here or on youtube - I received a limited edition Angel au Sucree in my 2nd box. Unfortunately, I was sent the same item again when I got my 3rd box. Technically, I was supposed to receive 2 different ones.

In the past I have ranted and raved about how much I adore Thierry Mugler's customer service. Please- feel free to go back to all my past blog posts- you'll see how much I adored this company. But, I really feel like that dropped the ball. As soon as I got my box, I called the service line to ask a simple question: "Can I exchange this?" I was transferred from the regular customer service to the special room service concierge and had to leave a message. I never heard back. So, I waited a week and called again. Never heard back. I emailed the concierge service directly. Never heard back. After maybe the 5th call over 2 weeks- I finally called the regular customer service line and explained no one was getting back to me. I mean, I was holding on to a $90 bottle of perfume I neither wanted or needed and didn't know what to do!! 

I was able to exchange the duplicate Au Sucree for an older (but very much wanted!!) limited edition. And, I am SO happy I was able to get it. But, I really feel that once I was done with the service and they had my money- they didn't care about me anymore. Honestly, this put a bad taste in my mouth for how I was treated from a special "concierge" service.


Any, I still loved the box. So let's break it down:

The Haul!

1. My Replacement Limited Edition: Angel Liqueur de Parfum!
1.2 oz, $89.00 

So, this was my limited edition replacement. I really don't care that it's an older limited edition. It smells absolutely AMAZING and I love it!



 


2.Some Extra Goodies That Came In The Box:


3. Angel Perfuming Body Lotion:
7 oz., $55.00

Realistically, I'll probably sell this. I have more Angel body lotion than I'll ever use. But, it's huge and of course smells amazing.


 


4. Angel Perfuming Hand Cream:
3.4 oz., $30.00

AHHHHHH So much lotion!! Like above, I have TONS of this stuff. I actually have 5 others of these. This is definitely going to be sold.

 


5. Angel Eco-Refill Bottle:
3.4 oz, $150.00 

HOLY CRAP! I had no idea this little bottle and funnel is $150!! But, honestly, this is the reason I signed up for this. Because I would never just randomly drop $150 on this. But, I NEED these refills. I'm already almost through my industrial sized bottle that came in my first box!






6. Angel Perfuming Hair Mist:
1 oz, $40.00

I'm debating if I'm going to keep this or if I'll actually use it. I really like the concept of using this instead of perfuming my hair and I love the frosted glass bottle. But- will I actually use this in my day?



7. Magma Fusion Progressive Color Lip Lacquer in Shimmer Blue Effect:
.07 oz, $35.00

So, this was a crazy little surprise and not on the list of items I was supposed to receive. And I've never seen this before. But, a little searching and I was able to find it on the website. The gloss is really, really nice. It's actually pink (not sure why it's called Blue Effect). What's most interesting is the crazy, gummy like applicator. I've never seen anything like this before. What a nice surprise!




Overall Thoughts:

All though the finally box was a little lotion heavy, with an overall box value of $400- I'm not going to complain!

Overall, I really loved trying out Angel Room Service. It was such a wonderful, luxurious experience. I really just wished the customer service had really dropped off for me at the end. That was kind of a bummer.

I'm going to miss getting awesome massive boxes of Angel every few months. But, I think my bank account is going to be much happier now that this is done!



 







No comments:

Post a Comment