Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Random Unboxing! My First JewelScent Candle!

Oh my god, I such a sucker for these things. Ever since I was little.

As I am trying to grow my blog, I have decided to jump on the hidden jewelry candles and products review bandwagon. And, I am hoping to bring you a new candle review every month! I also hope to eventually add some videos as well. 

I kind of slacked a little on my Bella Candle review. But, now I'm gung ho and ready to go! 

Here Are Some Pertinent Details

What it is: JewelScent is an online mail order company that provides a piece of jewelry in every item they sell. These hidden jewels can be worth anything from $10-$7500!!
Where to get it: JewelScent.com (Please note this is a referral link. If you purchase something with my referral, please let me know so I can send you a treat!)
How much is it?: Products range from $15.99 and up
Types of Products: Many scented candles, Soaps, Bath Beads, Body Scrubs, and Wax Tarts. 
What are the Perks?!: You mean besides the potential to get a $7500 ring? There is a referral program. And, you can also become a representative of the company. What I do really like about this company is the fact that you can pick the size ring you want. That's kind of cool!

Let's have a look!

JewelScent Candle Unboxing, Reveal, and Review!

To start, I wanted to err a bit on the safe side for my very first candle review. I did quite a bit of research and decided to opt with JewelScent. I like the fact that the company not only provides candles and candle like products. But, they have a whole range of different types of items. I'm totally eyeballing those bath beads for future reference!

I ordered a Classic Collection Lavender Candle which is $24.99 for myself and a couple other gifts. Yes, LAVENDER. I did have a 30% discount code that helped lessen the cost of of shipping. The candles came fairly quickly.

They were individually packaged in sturdy cardboard boxes and had no damages and this box was HEAVY.

Upon Opening:



This candle is GORGEOUS. It is very large and in a beautiful, sturdy glass jar. As soon as I opened the top, I got a HUGE waft of delicious Lavender and I wanted to DIE with excitement. Seriously. This is a real deal Lavender smell. It oddly actually kind of reminds me of the #Influenster #ZzzQuil #VoxBox scent I reviewed and really liked earlier this year: 



Within MINUTES. Seriously, MINUTES after lighting the candle, my entire bedroom filled with a delicious, relaxing Lavender scent. As soon as my fiance walked in the front door he started sniffing and asking what the awesome smell was! The candle is soy and burns incredibly evenly. I was pleasantly surprised!



We're doing really well right now JewelScent.

I had the candle lit for about an hour before I started seeing the top of the gold foil packet. I tried to wedge it out, but it wasn't coming yet. About 45 minutes later, it was ready to go. And it was HUGE. So, I got really excited. 



Annnnnnnd for the big reveal!


Very pretty! It didn't look real at all. But, I figured I would check at the JewelScent Appraisal section to see what I got:


Awwww just a $10 ring! 

But, honestly, I'm hooked. The candle is huge, it smells amazing, it's aesthetically pleasing and it's just so much fun. It is a quality product and gets a thumbs up from me.

I really like that JewelScent not only allows you to pick your ring size. But, also has a database that let's you know what your ring value is. Definite perks that will keep me coming back.

I'm very glad I was able to pick up a few as gifts. And I suggest you do too!





No comments:

Post a Comment