Monday, February 23, 2015

PSA! Birchbox March 2015: Creativity Sneak Peek #1


Holy Crap! It's already times for March Sneak Peeks!

Where is 2015 going??

Let's take a look at what Birchbox has in store for us this month!

Birchbox's March 2015 Theme is Creativity. I can totally dig that theme. But, I wonder about the execution...

Sample Choices:

1. Beauty Protector Protect and Oil



2. Amika Bombshell Blow Out Spray:



3. It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product:



I think I'm going to go with the Beauty Protector this month to give it a shot.


BirchBox Curated Box: Beauty Solutions:



Birchbox Plus Items:


1. Mine Design Chalkboard Candle in Belgium Berry Scent:

$20.00



2. Triple C Smart Budz Earbuds:

$20.00



There's never a Birchbox Plus item I want :(



After having an awesome Birchbox February 2015, I am really looking forward to March!

Anything you're particularly excited about?


Not a Birchbox Subscriber? Check out my Birchbox 101 Page for all the info you need: http://totallyobliviousbeauty.blogspot.com/p/fyi-birchbox-monthly-101.html













No comments:

Post a Comment