Thursday, February 5, 2015

PSA: Ipsy February 2015: IpsyLove Glam Rooms Are Up! **SPOILERS**

Just in case you're interested in checking out what's available in your Glam Bag this month, IpsyLove is Live!

Here's what's available!


My Glamroom:


I am SUPER unimpressed with what I am getting this month. Here are the rest of the items:


WTF- there are Glamglow, Eva NYC, Hada Labo, NYX Liners, AND beauty tools that I'm not getting?

Seriously Ipsy- I've been with you since almost the beginning. Throw a girl a bone... 


2 comments:

  1. Ipsy is definitely not impressing me either. This month's bag is just okay for me, but I'm starting to see it as a waste of $10 each month (I'm getting the polish, gloss stain, blush, hairspray and facial oil). I just changed a few of my profile preferences; hopefully that will set things straight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I'm so hit or miss with them and Birchbox. Where I can continue to rationalize Birchbox because of the great customer service and the points system- Ipsy just let's me down so hard some months.

      I went through and changed my preferences and few months ago and got more interesting products. Now, I feel the pendulum swinging back around to items I'm just not interested in. I can't get a bead on how to get the good stuff from Ipsy.

      Delete