Sunday, February 1, 2015

PSA: Birchbox February 2015: Friendship Sneak Peeks!

I'm totally beating myself up about the fact that I have been completely behind updating my PSA's for Sneak Peeks. So, I am trying to catch up on everything now!

Sorry to cram everything into one big blog post!





Birchbox's February 2015 Theme is Friendship!

Here is the sneak peek breakdown:

First, every Birchboxer will be receiving a credit for Rent the Runway to try a dress. Let's hope (fingers crossed) that this does not get screwed up like the Gap fiasco in December 2014...

The 3 Sample Choices Are:

1. Laura Geller Beauty Glam Lash Mascara:



2. Marcelle Gentle Make-Up Remover:



3. Mystery Product: Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray:



(To be honest, I missed out on my sample choice- I'm kind of been a bit irritated with Birchbox- so I'm just going rogue. Were you able to pick what you wanted?)


Guest Editor's Box from Rent The Runway:

Fekkai Dry Shampoo
Not Soap, Radio Body Wash in The Stuff That Cupid Dips His Arrows In
Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner in Assorted Colors
theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss in Bam
Derma e Anti Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser


The Birchbox Plus Items Are:

Gorjana Brinkley Necklace: http://birch.ly/1woi7wi
Gorjana Greer Necklace: http://birch.ly/1woid7a
Birchbox Cocktail Kit: http://birch.ly/1woinLC


To be perfectly honest, I'm not really excited about much of this... sigh... I'm just going rogue this month on Birchbox and seeing what they send me. My frustration is kind of at an all time high with them...







No comments:

Post a Comment