Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Unboxing! Glossybox February 2015!

What it is: GlossyBox is a monthly luxury beauty subscription box.
Where to get it: GlossyBox.com
How much is it?: $21.00 + tax monthly
Types of Products: Each box contains 5 luxury deluxe or full sized beauty products.
What are the Perks?!: Write reviews, refer friends, and take surveys to add up GlossyDots. 1000 GlossyDots earns you a free month of GlossyBox!


Glossybox February 2015

Unboxing and Review!


Holy crap! I was so excited when I got the full spoiler for this month's Glossybox. And it definitely lived up to the hype!

Let's hop in!

Upon Opening:


SQUEE!!!


The Haul!!

1. Julep Colo Treat Nail Laquer in Heartleigh:
FULL SIZED! Listed at $14.00 for .27 fl oz

Surprisingly, this is the first Julep nail polish that I have had the opportunity to own. And, it is SUPER cute. It's an adorable clear top coat with silver glitter and red shiny hearts. I'm excited to try it!



2. Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner:
Sample sized at 2.5 fl oz (Approx. $6.70). Full Sized listed at 13.5 fl oz for $36.00

Ok, so I was a wee bit confused as to why a conditioner would be $36.00. But, as the name states, it's an "unwash" product similar to the Wen hair line. Basically, no shampoo. So, I am very excited to try this!



3. Royal Apothic Tinties Lip Butter in Pink:
FULL SIZED! Listed at .12 oz for $14.00


OH MY GOD! This was what I was most excited to get! This is SO adorable! I am in LOVE. Obviously, this is my favorite item in my Glossybox this month.



4. Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara:
FULL SIZED! Listed at .27 fl oz for $22.00

Although I am currently overloaded with mascaras from other beauty boxes, I am excited to give this one a try merely because it's from a company I am unfamiliar with and that it has a really cute name.



5.Ritual Cosmetics Foaming Shower Gel Sensation in Yogi Flow:
FULL SIZED! 6.7 fl oz listed at $15.00

So, I was also really excited to try this item after trying Ritual Cosmetic's Hand Scrub from my December 2014 Glossybox. And, having tried this already, I am in love. It's an awesome gel. You don't need much at all get some nice lather action going on. It's a great size and it smells AMAZING!



The Final Verdict!

Box Value: Approx $72.00

 Box Score:10/10

Final Thoughts: I REALLY loved this Glossybox! The theme was clear and really cute. I am pretty sure I will use EVERYTHING from this box. I am TRULY impressed!




No comments:

Post a Comment