Thursday, December 11, 2014

PSA: Starlook's December 2014 Starbox Spoilers Are HERE!

Oh. My. God. 

I am SO excited about the Starlooks December 2014 StarBox: Holidaze Box! You have NO idea!

I've frequently been checking the Starlooks website for the new look announcement. And, it is FINALLY up!

Let's have a look...

First, every Starboxer will be receiving a 15 Shade Shadow Palette worth $99!!! They haven't released many spoilers for what this palette will look like. So, I'm really on pins and needles for the reveal. They did post some looks though:



If you would like to sign up for Starlook's Star Box, please use my referral link below! Leave a comment and I'll pm you for info so I can send you a little thank you surprise!!



Starlooks Starbox

2 comments:

  1. I think the lookbook is promo ing the panty set but we only will be receiving the large palette like last year. I had to reread it a couple times, it is very confusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what- I think you're totally right- thank you for pointing that out. That's SUPER confusing and would be kind of off putting considering the fact that the LookBook is basically a promotion for what's in the StarBox. I just got my shipping code today, so I guess I will see shortly.

      They also wedged the info about the additional set in between describing the Starbox and deadline to order the Starbox- which is what I think confused a LOT of people (myself included).

      Delete