Sunday, July 19, 2015

Unboxing! Glossybox July 2015

What it is: GlossyBox is a monthly luxury beauty subscription box.
Where to get it: GlossyBox.com
How much is it?: $21.00 + tax monthly
Types of Products: Each box contains 5 luxury deluxe or full sized beauty products.
What are the Perks?!: Write reviews, refer friends, and take surveys to add up GlossyDots. 1000 GlossyDots earns you a free month of GlossyBox!



Glossybox July 2015
 
Unboxing and Review!

Honestly, this is the first Glossybox that I have ever received that I am quite disappointed with. :(
 
Let's Take A Look:

The Haul!

1. Hey Honey I Peel Good!:
Sample Sized at .5 oz, Approx. $29.50. Full Sized Listed at 1 oz for $50

Honestly, this is the only thing I really like and was excited about getting my box this month. It's a great sized sample, smells delicious and I'm really looking forward to trying it out.





 
2. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask: 
Sample Sized at 20 ml, Approx. $5.75. Full Sized Listed at 80 ml for $23.00

AHHHHHH!!! It's the Laneige water sleeping mask again! I've gotten this twice already this year. First, in my Target Beauty Box for Her AND my Sample Society May 2015 box! Although I really like this mask- I've gotten it way too many times this year and would like to try something new/else from Laneige!




 
3. Kueshi Anticellulite Booster:
FULL SIZED! Listed at 5.07 oz for $22.50

Of course I love when I get full sized items. However, I feel like a lot of cellulite creams are modern "snake oil." This feels like a waste.




 
4. Face Stockholm Eye Pencil in Frida:
FULL SIZED! Listed at .07 oz. for $17.00 

I'm really not going to lie. When I think of Stockholm, I don't think of the city. This is a terrible name for the company. The color I got, Frida, is a very dark navy blue that has looked black or gray to me. It looks "hard" too. I'm not impressed. This is boring.




 
5. Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm:
Full Sized. Listed at .15 oz for $5.50

What the actual fuck Glossybox. Did you really send me a lip balm? Like a lip balm that I can get at Duane Reade around the corner? WHY is this in a beauty box? WTH?! And for $5???


 
The Final Verdict!
Box Value: $80.00
 Box Score: 2/10

Final Thoughts: To date, this is the lowest value box I have ever gotten from Glossybox. And, it was a huge let down for me. I feel like the large, featured item is like snake oil. I got a very boring, low quality looking eyeliner, a multiple repeat item. AND A CHAP STICK. My only saving grace is the Hey Honey which I actually look forward to using. So much awwwww.

What did you think of the July Glossybox?






No comments:

Post a Comment