Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Unboxing! Starlook's Starbox July 2015 Classic Box!

What it is: Starlook's is an online cosmetics company that releases a new Starbox of makeup every month.
Where to get it: starbox.starlooks.com
How much is it?: $15.00 monthly + tax
Types of Products: High end, cruelty free cosmetics
What are the Perks?!: Starlooks.com just recently rolled out a points program where every $ spent on the site equals 1 point used towards discounts on their site.
 
 
Starlook's July 2015 Classic Box

Unboxing and Review!
 
Hey there! My Starbox came. I'm a little confused where Starlooks is going with their subscriptions, but I have a feeling this is going to be the last classic box I'm getting. It appears they're being discontinued? I'll have to inquire about that!
 
I only got 3 items and didn't get a menu with this box :(
 
But, let's hop in!:
 
 
The Haul!
 
1.  Sculpt & Blush Brush
Full Sized, Listed at $28.00

I will never complain about getting a new tool in a beauty box and Starlooks always seems to deliver in my Starbox. So, this is definitely a win for me!





 
2. Infinity Eyeliner in Milky Way:
Full Sized, Listed at $16.00

So, I got one of these in one of my previous Starboxes- in Stardust. I LOVED that liner and this one seems really awesome too. It's super pigmented, soft, and really bright. LOVED getting another one of these.





3. Lip Pencil in Roseate:
Full Sized, Listed at $13.00

This item was kind of a let down. First, even though the color is very nice- I don't use lip liner. Second, I already received this color! Uh oh!! That's kind of a waste for me!




The Final Verdict!
Box Value:  $57.00
 Box Score: 6/10

Final Thoughts: I'm more upset that I don't really know what's going on with Starlooks right now in regards to the Classic box. It appears that you can't sign up for it online anymore. So, I think they're doing away with it. So confusing! I also wasn't too pleased to get an exact repeat item. I guess time will have to tell.
 
What do you think of the July 2015 Classic Starbox? 

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment