Sunday, July 19, 2015

Unboxing! Ipsy July 2015: Summer Lovin'!

What it is: Ipsy Glam Bag
Where to get it: Ipsy.com
How much is it?: $10.00 monthly + tax
Types of Products: Skin, hair, body, and beauty products and make up.
What are the Perks?!: By reviewing items and sharing Ipsy info on Facebook, rack up Ipsy points to redeem for free beauty products.

Ipsy July 2015: Summer Lovin'

Unboxing and Review!

 Ipsy had been on the upswing for me the past couple months. I was really impressed with their customer service last month when they replaced a whole bag for me. That totally makes this month seem so not up to par.

Let's take a look:

The bag is super cute!


The Haul!

1. Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser:
Sample Sized at 25 ml, Approx. $2.50. Full Sized Listed at 200 ml for $20.00

So, this is an interesting start. I'm actually excited to give this a try. It has a nice light scent and I can always use another cleanser. Ok!



2. Be A Bombshell Lip Balm in Ruby:
Full Sized? Listed at $14.00

Ugh. BAB comes back around to rear it's ugly head. I hate the color. And I really don't like the company. And is this a full sized? Or a sample? Who knows because BAB doesn't have ANY information on their site. Obnoxious. 




3.  Tarte Deluxe Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer:
Sample Sized at .11 oz., Approx. $10.00. Full sized listed at .32 oz. for $30.00 

So, I'm glad to see a higher end product like Tarte in my Ipsy. I just really never use bronzer. I have to sleep on this to see if I'll actually use it. Still cool to get though.




4. Ofra Eyeshadow & Highlighter in Bliss:
I think this is a full sized item? Listed at $15.00 on the Ofra website  

OK. WTF is this packaging? Mine came all dusty and gross. It appears to be a full sized, $15.00 item as per the information I can get from the Ipsy website. But, it's totally in CRAP packaging. That's so cheap feeling. This does NOT turn me on to Ofra at all. It just so odd. I don't like it. Not one bit. To address the actual product. This is yet another boring ass eyeshadow Ipsy has sent out. I'll give it a shot as a highlighter. But, I have so many others that I'm in love with right now. Meh




5.  Jorel Parker Classico Perfume Rollerball:
Rollerball Sized is 8.8 ml, listed at $21.00 online 

YOU CAN'T FOOL ME HARVEY PRINCE. NOPE. Are you feeling the backlash from irate customers from Birchbox that you created a whole new name for yourself??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH. Please let me escape your clutches. I've had enough. 

That being said, the perfume does have a nice scent and it's a nice sized product. I just don't need perfume- like at all. Just... Crap... Please no more!






 The Final Verdict!
Box Value: Approx $60.00???
 Box Score: 6/10

Final Thoughts:  Although the value is there, I can really only use like 2 of the products and maybe the tarte. That being said. My god Harvey Prince. MY GOD. And the Ofra packaging grossed me out.

What did you think of Ipsy's July Glam Bag?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment