Saturday, July 18, 2015

Unboxing! Birchbox July 2015: Go Bold!

What it is: BirchBox 
Where to get it: Birchbox.com
How much is it?: $10.00 monthly + tax
Types of Products: Skin, hair, body, and beauty products and make up.
What are the Perks?!: Review your products monthly to earn BirchBox points. Every 100 points earns $10 to use at BirchBox. If you refer a friend and they sign up, you get 50 points. You can stock pile up to 500 points at once. I've yet to do that though!



Birchbox July 2015: Go Bold!

Unboxing and Review!



Sometimes I feel like Birchbox hates me. I've looked at so many of the other items people got in their boxes this month and I feel let down as usual. At this point, I'm just keeping Birchbox for the points and for blog reviews.

Let's Take A Look:


The Menu:


The Haul!

1. Harvey Prince Hello Body Cream:
Sample Sized at .5 oz., Approx. $.91. Full Sized Listed at 12 oz. for $22.00

PLEASE STOP WITH THE HARVEY PRINCE!! I can't take it any more Birchbox!! I can't take it!! I mean, at least it's not another perfume sample. But, 90 cents worth of body lotion?? NOPE.

 


2. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream:
Sample Sized at .17 oz., Approx. $3.90. Full Size Listed at 1.7 oz for $39.00

AHHHHH yet ANOTHER Juice Beauty sample. I am SO SO SO SO sick of Juice Beauty as well. With all the MILLIONS of different companies out there WHY am I being tortured by Juice Beauty and Harvey Prince?? I've already gotten this CC cream multiple times multiple places. Someone please take these off my hands!!



3. Oribe Dry Texturing Spray:
Sample Sized at 1 oz, Approx. $4.95. Full Sized Listed at 8.5 oz for $42.00

What is this? Hair Spray? Like a sea salt spray? I don't know. Probably the only thing I *may* try from this month's box.






4. Stila Stay All Day Lipstick in Bella:
Sample Sized at .05 oz., Approx. $12.00. Full Size Listed at 1 oz for $22.00

UGH! I am incredibly disappointed with this. It looks AWFUL on me and I was really looking forward to this. So much ugh!





5. Supergoop Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30:
Sample Sized at .33 oz., Approx. $8.50. Full Sized listed at 1.6 oz. for $42.00

All though I've heard mixed things about Supergoop, I'll give this a shot. But, I'll be damned to pay $42 for what is essentially sunblock. WAY over priced. 





The Final Verdict!
Box Value: Approx $30.00
 Box Score: 3/10

Final Thoughts: I'm getting to the bitter end of my frustration rope with seeing all the awesome crap other people get in their Birchboxes. I really feel like I'm on a "bad client" list with them. Like I said above, I'm throwing in the towel to even care anymore what they send me. Because I know that I just won't use or like the stuff. I give up.

What did you think of the July 2015 Birchbox?



No comments:

Post a Comment