Sunday, July 19, 2015

Random Unboxing! ColourPop Haul!

Random Unboxing! 
ColourPop Haul!


So, I've been hearing a lot about ColourPop recently. So, of course I had to check them out.

If you're unfamiliar with Colorpop, you can check out their website here!

What really drew me to the site (besides trying awesome new makeup) was the fact that a lot of their colors reminded me of throw back Urban Decay colors before they were bought by L'Oreal.

On top of that. This stuff is CRAZY inexpensive! The shadows are $5.00, Lip items range $5.00-$7.00, highlighers/blushes/bronzers are $8.00. HOLY CRAP! I want everything!

AND you get free shipping over $30! What's to lose?

Being the crazy eyeshadow lady I am, I started out my ColourPop experience with a whole bunch of new eyeshadows!

 OOOOOH LOOK!




The box came super safely packed, which impressed me a lot. NOTHING is getting broken in there! Also included was a thank you note and instructions on how to use the shadow.




What I thought was really important that they stressed to make sure the shadows were tightly closed after every use so that they don't lose their creaminess. Oh and look! Cruelty Free!

Let's See What I Got!








The Top Row, Left to Right: Cowboy,  Liberty, and Chipper
The Bottom Row, Left to Right: Ice, Dare, and Slave2Pink

Some close ups...


 Ok. So. Honestly. I am IN LOVE.

My favorite colors from this are Cowboy (as crazy matte lavender) and Liberty. Let me tell you HOW MUCH I freaked out that Liberty is the absolute perfect dupe for Urban Decay's discontinued Strip eyeshadow that was my every day color. 

MAJOR freak out.

I pretty much love ALL the colors. I was hoping Chipper was a little more minty looking than it actually is when I apply it. But, they do have other matte mints I may try. 

The shadows are like little pillows. They're super creamy and soft and HIGHLY pigmented. They go on SO easily. I am truly amazed I can get such high quality products at crazy low prices. A. MAZED.

Here Are Some Swatches:

No Flash

Flash


LOOK AT THE SHIMMER! 

Final Verdict? I'm in love and will definitely be trying out a LOT more ColourPop items in the future- so look out for those unboxings! They have TONS of amazing colors and shades that you don't normally see, so I'm crazy about trying them.






No comments:

Post a Comment