Sunday, July 19, 2015

Random Unboxing: Free BurkeBox!

Random Unboxing!
Free BurkeBox!

 
As I have mentioned on this blog, I am in the process of planning my wedding and I'm getting married August of 2016. I haven't done a CRAZY ton of blog posts about the planning yet as I've just started. But, I have a nice little surprise for all you other brides out there!

I happened to chance upon a blog post somewhere (I don't remember where! Sorry!!) that was featuring the Burkebox. Being unfamiliar with this box- I felt totally ashamed. So, I decided to check it out. 

Burkebox is a subscription box from Burkedecor.com. I'd like to call it a "home" box instead of a beauty box. There are 4 styles, $45 each. You can purchase one off box or can subscribe to receive them every month or every 2 or 3 months. Check out everything here!



So how did I get a free one? 

If you head over to their registry page, you will see at the bottom, it states that complete with a registry, you will receive a free Burkebox.

I figured what's the harm?? They have some awesome stuff on their website that I would love to have.

So, I created a quick registry with them. In a few days, I received an email stating that once I had 25 items on my registry and send them a little bit of proof I am actually getting married (they asked for my wedding website) they would send me a free Burkebox! WOO!

Let's See What I Got!:





The Haul!

1. Izola Vegetable Wax Blend Candle in Clary Sage:
Full Sized 8 oz. candle listed at $38.50

WOW! A $38 candle?? I wasn't expecting that. That's awesome. The candle smells awesome, it's in a sturdy glass tub. I love candles. I love this!





2. Izola Powder Room Soap Good, Clean Fun:
Full Sized, 6.35 oz soap, Listed at $10.00



Good, Clean Fun is an unscented oatmeal soap. This soap is absolutely GORGEOUS! I probably won't ever use it because the packaging is amazing. It's times like this I wished I had a guest room/guest bathroom because it's so, so pretty!






3. Fig + Yarrow Green Clay Mask:
Full Sized 1.2 oz dry mask listed at $18.00

Although I haven't tried this yet, in my house, we LOVE masks. I've got my fiance to start doing them with me. And, I've been debating about doing a mask a week review. I can't think of a more perfect gift to get in a gift box than something he and I love to do together. This is PERFECT!





4. Mystery Ring?
$30??

Ok. So, I love this ring. But! I have NO idea where it's from, who the designer is, or how much it is worth! I have scoured the Burke Website. I have no idea. I tagged BurkeDecor on a picture on Instagram asking who the designer is. I hope they get back to me! The ring is gorgeous and I want to give the designer some props! Compared to the other rings on the Burke Decor site, I'm going to estimate this at $30.
















The Final Verdict!
Box Value: $90.00????
 Box Score: 10/10

Final Thoughts: I mean, honestly, what negative thing can I say about getting a free $45.00 subscription box? In reality though, I wish I had the funds to sign up for this on a monthly basis. I think the BurkeBox has an amazing combination of boxes and this had the perfect combination of "spa" type items. The candle is amazing, the soap is so pretty, the ring in gorgeous. And, although Burke Decor doesn't doesn't know me personally- I really love the fact that this was something for my wedding and I got a mask- something my fiance and I love to do together. Awwwwwww. I just wish I knew who the ring designer was!!

If you're getting married and decide to register with Burke Decor, let me know what your Burkebox looks like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment