Saturday, December 20, 2014

Mini Unboxing and Haul! Finally got my Laura Mercier Set!

I know that this isn't really an unboxing or Blog appropriate.

But, I'm just incredibly excited to finally get my hands on the mini Laura Mercier Setting Powder and Fan Brush!

This sample was available in Ipsy's November Glam Bag as well as Birchbox's December Box.

I didn't receive it between 3 different boxes :( 

I even called the Birchbox SOHO shop to see if it was a sample option for the Build Your Own Box. It wasn't!

I finally called Birchbox and the customer service was able to help me find it! 


So, I cashed in some Birchbox points for a Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Orchid. I already have the Caviar Stick in Plum- which I adore.

And today, it finally came!


I am in love! And so happy I was able to get this! Thank you Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment