Thursday, December 11, 2014

Random Unboxing! Target Beauty Box- Naturals Box!

Earlier this month, I posted a link to newly released Target Beauty Boxes.

I was insanely excited about these inexpensive and unique items. And, apparently a lot of others were as well. All the boxes sold out in what seemed like minutes!

I was able to grab up the Naturals Box for $5 and the Beauty Box for Her for 10. All with free shipping!

Today, my Naturals Box came in! So, of course I had to do a little unboxing and review!

Target December 2014 Beauty Box- Natural Box 
Unboxing and Review!

Now, I do want to recognize the fact that I did have some misgivings about these Target boxes. I mean, how much can one really expect for $5 and $10 respectively. But, I'm happy to say I am pleasantly surprised. Let's unbox!



The Box:

One thing that I had read on line was that these boxes make great gifts. Now, I was unbelievably wary about this. And, now I am kicking myself not just spending the money to get extras of these. The box it came in was actually quite cute, really sturdy, and looked great! Everything was packaged to beautifully. Way to go Target!




Upon Opening:

Now, seriously. My first thought when I opened this was "Holy Crap. This is the best $5 I've ever spent!" Like I said, even though the box was advertised at being worth $25- I still had my misgivings. But, these are significantly sized samples and the box is FULL. Awesome!!



The Haul!:

1. SoapBox Argan Shampoo:
Sample Sized At 2 oz. - I couldn't find this product online AT ALL- so I have no idea the value. I'm going to estimate it to be $1.99

This to me is marketing at it's best. I had never heard of SoapBox. In my search to find the value of the item, I did end up at their website. Only to find they have soap of the month!! Where they send you anything you want monthly. And they have a lavender subscription! HOLY CRAP.

It will probably be a while until I try the shampoo because I am flush with samples right now. It does have a very nice, light scent. But, I'm a little bit intrigued with their company. It seems they do a lot of charity work and I'm totally down with that. Interesting addition Target Box...



2. SkinFix Hand Repair Cream:
Sample Sized at 1 oz. The Full Sized, 2 oz lotion is available on Target.com for $17.99. So, I will estimate this sample around $9. Not bad!

This is a product that I'm not really too interested in. I don't know. I'm just suspicious about really think hand lotions and I have a feeling this is like that. I'm not keen on having my hand lotions "weigh me down" (if that's the right terminology). Personal preference aside, the packaging is nice though and would make a nice stocking stuffer.



3. Burt's Bees Facial Wipes:
Sample Sized as a 10 Pack. Approx value $1.50

This was the highlight of the box for me! You may not know, but I LOVVVVVVEEE facial cleansing wipes. I also love Burt's Bees! I've been meaning to try these. But, have never gotten around to it. Now, I will use and cherish and probably love them. They smell great! Yay!!



4. SheaMoisture Coconut Hibiscus Smoothie:
Full Sized at 3.2 oz listed at $3.99

This kind of makes me a little sad. I don't know if I can use this product at all. Thick and curly is the exact opposite of my hair :(

I love coconut, I love hibiscus. I love the combination of the two. This smells wonderful!! And I just don't think I can use it. Neither can anyone I really know so I can't gift it! Oh no!! It seems like such a nice product- I may try to use it anyway...



5. Borghese Age Defying Exfoliate Facial Scrub:
Sample Sized at 1 oz, Approx $4 value

Borghese is a well known and cult followed beauty line. It's not the most favorite of mine. But, I do really like their clay masks. I probably won't use this because it is a scrub. And as we know, I loathed scrubs in my crater like pores. But, it's still a really great item and a great addition to the box!



6. Acure Organics Facial Cleanser:
Sample Sized at 1 oz. Approx value at $4

Acure Organics is another cult followed beauty line. And, I've kind of jumped on the band wagon with them. I just really like their products. This is another facial scrub. But, it's not terribly gritty like most and has gotten rave reviews. So- I may give it a shot. 



Wow Target. Awesome job! You really put together a great little box that is wonderful for a little pick me up or a gift without breaking the bank. My estimation of item value comes out to just around $25. So that's awesome. 

Final Verdict: 10/10 for the Target Beauty Box Naturals Box- packing a whole lot of punch in a little box!

Were you able to snag a Target Naturals Box? Loved or hated it? Tried any of the products yet- which is your favorite? Let me know if the comments!






No comments:

Post a Comment