Saturday, December 6, 2014

Random Unboxing: L'Occitane L'Occibox

A few days ago, I posted a code to get L'Occitane's First Sample Box - The L'Occibox for only $15.

My little L'Occibox already came today and I wanted to share a little unboxing!

Let's take a look...

The box is adorable- and I also received 3 samples of my choice with my order! But, it is a little bit smaller than I expected.




Upon Opening:

There's a lot of stuff shoved in there. It's pretty tightly packed.




First thing I pull out is the Elle Pouch:




Inside are the 4 .3 oz tubes of Elle Lotion and Nail File:

The lotions are also super tiny. But, really cute. And they all smell great!




Inside the little gold pouch:

Here I found the very nicely sized samples of body lotion, cleansing foam, and almond skin oil.
There was also 2 small sample packs of their Divine Cream and L'Arlesienne hand cream.






Overall Thoughts:

As you can see, this is a really cute box which would make a great gift. There are a LOT of items. But, I totally feel that there is room for improvement. L'Occitane has such an abundance of really beautiful items and a sample box would be a great way to show their versatile beauty line. If they release another box- maybe throw in a hand soap or mist instead of 5 hand lotions. 

In addition, I understand that L'Occitane generally has higher end products. But, I don't really feel the value of this box being $60 and I personally would have been a bit upset if I spent that amount on this box. It has a more $25-$30 sample box feel to me. And, I wholeheartedly believe that it's worth WELL over the $15+ shipping that I spent on the box. I would have definitely not bought the box at $59.40 and paid an additional $5+ for shipping and tax. But, maybe I've been spoiled by all my sub boxes. It's a great gift product for the holidays. And an overall really cute idea. 

Let me know if you got the L'Occibox and how you like it!









No comments:

Post a Comment