Saturday, December 20, 2014

Unboxing! Starlook's Starbox Happy Holidaze Box!

What it is: Starlook's is an online cosmetics company that releases a new Starbox of makeup every month.
Where to get it: starbox.starlooks.comHow much is it?: $15.00 monthly + tax
Types of Products: High end, cruelty free cosmetics
What are the Perks?!: Starlooks.com just recently rolled out a points program where every $ spent on the site equals 1 point used towards discounts on their site.

So, little disclaimer. I've made a huge mistake! A number of days ago, I posted what I thought was a spoiler for the Starlook's holiday box. Due to the confusing wording on the Starlook's website, I thought subscriber's would also be receiving Starlook's Panty by Post Set. Apparently I lied and that wasn't part of the holiday set. I am SO sorry about any confusion this might have caused anyone. I was a little let down. But, I did receive one GORGEOUS pallet! Let's have a look...

Starlooks Starbox December 2014: Happy Holidaze 

Unboxing and Review!


The Box:



Upon Opening:



The Palette!!:


The palette is one variation of Starlook's $99 15 Shade Shadow Palettes. The palette I received is not actually on their list of palettes on the site. I received 15es10 in Mermaid (Ultimate Satin).

And like all palettes, I can't use 100% of the colors. But the greens are OUT of this world and there are many beautiful shades. I'm sold!



The Final Verdict!

Box Value: $99.00!

 Box Score:8/10

Final Thoughts: For only $15 I got this awesome palette. So, I'm insanely happy. Though I'm not sure if other would be the same. And, I'm a little upset that with the odd working on the website, I was expecting to receive the additional set. But, overall, it's been a great holiday season when it comes to subscription boxes and Starlooks pulled it off!

Did anyone else get a different palette? Feel free to share here!





No comments:

Post a Comment